Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A day like any other...


This is the white shawl I made for my friend M. An angora and merino blend, it was so easy to work with, and bloomed wo nicely. I must send a word of thanks to my friend Alison - she gave me 2 full cones of it for really cheap! Thanks, Alison! :-)

It is the most depressing day today, here in Reno! All clouds and no rain (or snow - but it is really way too warm for snow). At 55 degrees F this morning at 8am - it is very unseasonably warm. That's fine, I like warmer, but I also like snow, and we haven't had any! Hmm. It is definitely a day to stay home and knit. Unfortunately, I am here at work with very little to do.
(Note - If you want to buy a car - come to Nissan of Reno!) =) It has been very slow the last couple of months.

Well, I will leave you now to go lift my flagging spirits with a cruise around the internet/knitting blogs sites! ;-P

Cheers!

1 comment:

Purple Fuzzy Mittens said...

Merino-angora sounds really yummy!! Make you want to curl up in it by the fireplace on this cold night.