Sunday, May 4, 2008

Well, I noticed I hadn't posted in a while. (Someone may have also mentioned it to me.) The last three months it's only been about once a month. Getting lazy, guess.

Anyway, I have finished a few things in that time. Including this blanket for my soon-to-be neice:

It's four large log cabin squares sewn together. The log gabin squares were inspired by MasonDixon Knitting. I knitted it with Lionbrand Cotton Ease on US 9's. I like how the colors compliment each other. Kitty would like my brother David and his wife, Anna to know that he helped too:

Lexy says that she helped, too...by not being in the way!

By the way, Anna...(if you're reading this) there will be cat hair on all the stuff I make. (shrugs) It simply can't be helped! :-)

Now for any Stargate fans...I have to brag...

Yeah, baby!! All ten seasons!!!

In other incidental knitting, I finished a sweater for myself. Of course, I don't think I'll be able to wear it until fall, but I was able to wear it a couple of times right after I finished it (cuz - you know it hasn't been spring until now!) :-)

As evidenced by the picture below:
Took this while walking yesterday. It was simply gorgeous, and today it is raining. Yeah for Spring!

No comments: