Sunday, May 4, 2008

The good ol' 70's

One of my friends hosted a 70's era themed party last night! It was...interesting. Nah, it was way cool and fun!

This was our groovy host, Scott:


Wow, I never noticed what pretty eyes he had! ;-) Nice smile, Scott, way better than chipmunk face!

Here's Scott and Jake:


Tired already, Jake? Come on (snap, snap) wake up, open those eyes!

Our resident lovebirds, Steve and Erin:


I think he said he already had that jacket on hand. Uh...

Ah, there you go, Jake. Hey, you have pretty eyes, too! ;-)

Amy, Leah, and Tanya:

Aka Flower Girl, Roller Derby Girl (see the elbow pads), and...Future Girl? Did she dress up? (J/K - Tanya was wearing the ubiquitous peace symbol as a sign of her commitment to the era.)

And of course any theme party wouldn't be complete without my brother:


Yeah, man! BTW - the sideburns and 'stache are real. He grew it out just for this. I tell you, he can really go all out!



Hanging out with the Jakester (after he woke up of course!) :-)

Me and Amy:


Aka Disco Girl and Flower Child! Thanks to Leah for picking up the shirt for me!

And the group shot:


What a great group of friends. I love all you guys and I thank God every day for you! :-)

1 comment:

Karyn said...

HAHA!! Andrew, Andrew, Andrew, what a crack up!!!