Monday, September 24, 2007

Welcome Autumn!

You have finally come, bringing showers and cooler weather! Thank you! :-) This weekend was great - nice rain both Saturday and Sunday, much cooler temps, including frost this morning! That will get the trees changing faster.

I finished up the Wool Peddler Shawl Friday evening and blocked it Saturday. Talk about fall colors!


Sorry about this picture - my batteries went out yesterday after the first pic, so this was taken early this morning (very little light.)

Remember this?

It became this cake:

Then this was casted-on (sp?):

Just my own little design, a top down triangle with elongated tails in feather and fan lace. I really like the way the colors are - very distinct changes from purple to green. I had planned to have this happen when I spun it up - very long color repeats for excellent striping. It pays to plan ahead, no? ;-)

Enjoy the changing (read: cooler) weather! :-)

No comments: