Sunday, February 18, 2007

Another F.O.

Well, after being finished with it for about 2 weeks now, I finally was going to block it and post pictures. Yeah, that didn't happen. Oh, you'll see pictures of it, but unblocked. My back went out yesterday when I was spreading the blanket on the floor to put it on to block. Yeah, I was flat on my stomach for about 1/2 hr before being able to pull myself up and get to my bed, where I lay flat on my back for another 3 hrs.

Thank the Lord I have friends that are willing to help me out. M. brought over a heating pad, and my brother brought me some ibuprofen. I have frozen veggies in the freezer which work great as ice packs ( a lot more comfortable also). So, I was icing and heating ny back alternately all day from my chaise lounge. I was actually able to move about some later in the day, but this morning, trying to get out of bed...yeah, its a good thing I wake up early.


Well, it is getting better, so I hope tomorrow won't be as bad. So, without further ado, here are pictures of "Icelandic Triangle" from Folk Shawls (and kitties.)

1 comment:

Karyn said...

Nice work! You are so talented!
I am so sorry to hear about your back! I have had horrible back pain for about 5 months! NO FUN! It is ALOT better now. But, I can surely sympathize with you!
It was fun reading about your date too, in your previous post! Keep me posted! ;-)