My family and friends are celebrating a birthday today - that of my middle brother, Andrew. He is 27 today, 2 1/2 yrs younger than I am. My dad is coming over from Susanville today to take him out to lunch (well, hopefully - it is snowing rather heavily right now). And I will take him out to dinner tonight.
Happy Birthday, Andrew!
Not that he reads this. So that's why I'm going to let you in on a little secret. My friend Mandy and I are throwing him a surprise birthday party tomorrow night! Whoo-hoo! ;-) We invited all his friends and some of my friends, too! There will be cake and ice cream and general merriment. :-P Balloons and noisemakers and streamers and...yeah, we're going all out! :-) It has been a long time since anyone has done anything for his birthday, so I think it's a good year to do it. Beside, somewhat spur of the moment usually works out well. It will be good!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
tell Andrew I said Happy Birthday!!!
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y Andrew injoy them while you can. YaAll come out and see us in TS Tenn next year Paul & Bonnie and our dog Sam. Whoops we dont have a dog called sam.
Post a Comment