Sunday, December 17, 2006

First Snow



Well, when I woke up this morning - this is what I saw when I looked out my window:



The very first snow of the season! A little unseasonably late, but just in time for a white Christmas. There is something so magical about snow, and not jsut snow, but the first snow of the season! It keeps drawing me to the window to look out, so white and pure and peaceful. Do you ever notice just how quite it is during and after a snow?


These next pictures are of the finished stocking I was making for a little cousin. (A year later than my aunt wanted it) but finished.
If you live in Reno (or anywhere that has snow) please, please drive safe! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got more snow than we did! Dylan's stocking looks great! Looking forward to seeing you and your brother soon! -Dad-