This is my oldest (and biggest) kitty. I adopted him in August '04 when he was just a little fuzz ball, three months old. He is quite the character, loving every new person that comes over.
Lexy
I adopted Lexy in August '06 when she was 6 mos old, and she has blossomed into the sweetest kitty you'll ever meet. Unfortunately, she is also the shyest, scrambling for cover whenever I have friends over.
2009 Goals - "Take One Day at a Time in '09"
Spiritual 1. Spend more time with God in the mornings. 2. Use prayer as a more effective part of communion with God and pray with specific goals in mind. 3. Tithe (I couldn’t decide whether to put this in spiritual or financial as it is both.)
Financial 1. Put a lot of $$ into savings. 2. Look into buying a house.
Physical 1. Walk! Exercise! Walk! Ride Bike! Hike! (Eh, you get the idea.)
Personal 1. Knit from my stash (except for gifts.) 2. Do some designing. 3. Write creatively about various subjects.
No comments:
Post a Comment