Thursday, April 5, 2007

Stash Enhancment (or S.E.X.)


As you can see - I've been shopping!! Trekking XXL, which I have heard soo much about lately. 1 ball will make a pair of socks - 1 in reds, and the other pair in grays and blues. It feels pretty soft, but is superwash with nylon, so hardwearing! I got all this at the Yarn and Fibre Co (thanks to Claudia lauding them on her blog.) And they are fast - I ordered this last Friday and got it Tuesday! The Cherry Tree Hill skein on the right is their merino sock yarn in color "Northern Lights." All sorts of colors from dark purple to green to light pink. Can't wait to knit this into another pair of socks.

Now for the best part. The dark purple hank at the bottom is as you can probably tell - "Helens Lace" form Lorna's Laces. 50/50 Merino and Silk - I can't wait to knit this up into a lacey shawl. There is even a free shawl pattern on the back of the label.

Kitty was feeling quite frisky the other night and had fun while I was making the bed! :-)


Happy Easter, Passover, etc - "He is Risen, He is Risen indeed!!" Amen and Amen!

No comments: